This was a fun experiment. In my 5L (1.3 gallon) batch I used only one type of pale malt, as I really wanted to maximize the chance of the bitter orange and coriander seed shining through, and not being overshadowed by a strong malt profile.
During the mash, I measured out the adjuncts and crushed the coriander seed, eventually adding these in the last 5 mins of the boil.
I went with mostly late hop additions, using some Columbus pellets to add spicy and peppery notes, Citra pellets for a robust fresh bitterness, and Cascade leaf hops right before chilling, for a citrus and floral aroma.
It smelt great right before I pitched the yeast, and I’m excited to taste it in a few weeks!